With 30 plus years of design and sales experience, William (Bill) has been developing and selling products that have been used in many challenging environments and use applications. Bill believes that the sales process is a problem solving process. Bill’s goal is to understand the client’s situation, then it is critical to ask the right questions, listen for needs, from there a solution can be established.
Bill has been in the Kitchen and Bath industry for 4 years as a designer/project manager and has sold both interior products along with exterior products for the home remodeling industry.Bill has had many years of reaching out to customers, resellers, and dealers of remodeling product solutions. Before then Bill was involved in the design and sales of Control Rooms and Data Centers dealing with mission critical spaces that require 24/7 high use products. This included specialized cabinetry and consoles.
- Twenty-five years of experience with AutoCAD and other CAD applications such as 2020 utilized in bathroom and kitchen design
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products
- Basic Plus Orientation Certification (OSHA Safety)
- Able to read blueprints and engineering drawings
- Excellent understanding of residential electricity and power
- Excellent understanding of Plumbing and Carpentry
Bill is originally from this area and graduated from Fairport HS, attended Mohawk Valley Community College for Advertising Art and then attended Broome Community College for Mechanical Engineering.
Bill would like the opportunity to sit down, discuss and turn your dream addition or remodel into a reality. Call us at (585) 377-3330 or submit your information request form to set up an appointment.